Keep your Air Conditioner properly maintained this spring to ensure you remain cool this summer. Watch Ty's video for some quick Do It Yourself tips for maintaining your Air Conditioning unit.
Air Conditioners should be serviced on an annual basis to ensure your central air system is properly cooling your home. We are currently offering an air conditioning tune-up special, and the tune-up special consists of;
- inspecting cooling coils (if accessible)
- checking the primary and secondary drains
- adjusting and cleaning the blower components
- cleaning and checking condenser coils
- lubricating all moving parts (where applicable)
- checking and tightening all loose electrical connections
- checking operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- monitor voltage and amperage draw on motors
- check thermostat
- monitor air conditioning cycle
- an analysis of the A/C unit and provide recommendations for improvements
The best thing you can do for your home is to choose a reputable contractor who will ensure your interests are protected and will complete the big or small services you require. We are a reputable and accredited A+ contractors with the BBB, and are participating members of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI.ca), and therefore subscribe to the principles of responsible equipment management.
Follow us @OnTimeGroupWPG for more of #TYsTIPS or call us today at (204) 774-1474.